ResScan™ is ResMed’s PC-based clinical analysis and patient data management software. It allows you to update device therapy settings and download, analyze and store therapy data. It takes a deeper look into patient therapy data using detailed data graphs and reports, enabling you to review therapy breath-by-breath across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure information) in order to gain clinical insights to improve therapy, enhance efficacy and support long-term compliance.
ResScan provides tracking of long-term clinical and compliance trends using summary graphs, and allows the review of device settings and key clinical indices via easy-to-read statistics. Compatible with most ResMed therapy devices, ResScan data can be collected via the Data Card or USB, depending on the device. In addition, you can change therapy settings on all non-life support devices.
- Customize report templates to show the information you want, how you want it. You can save and email reports from within the software and flag patient follow-ups on the Start screen.
- Utilize the compliance reporting feature to quickly evaluate a patient’s status. 30-day compliance reporting provides clear and easy documentation for reimbursement by payor and referral sources.
- Analyze and evaluate treatment for more complex patient cases by reviewing the detailed breath by breath therapy data across a large range of clinical metrics.
- Choose from three levels of data depending on your patients’ needs: Summary (view trends up to 365 nights); Detailed (view breath by breath therapy data up to 30 nights); High Resolution (view research quality flow data up to seven nights).
- View critical device alarms, alerts and events.
- View nightly oximetry data on therapy devices.
- Server/enterprise friendly.