Refrigerator-freezers + 4 ° C / -20 ° C
These models are designed specifically to ensure the correct storage conditions for all types of medication, according to the indications of pharmaceutical companies, as well as allow the pharmacist to work in accordance with Table 6 of the Official Pharmacopoeia, which includes among the obligatory appliances:
"Refrigerated cabinet that can ensure the correct storage conditions, including temperature limits, when provided."
The Freezer compartment is designed to store and display gluten-free products (for celiac disease).
The line consists of some KLAB models, characterized by:
- manufacture according to ISO 9001: 2000 quality standards
- compliance with UNI EN 61010-1
- a tropicalized refrigeration plant capable of working under critical environmental conditions and a well-ventilated internal refrigerant GMP
- a specific electronic (and unique) digital electronic control for bio-medical and pharmaceutical refrigeration, suitable for GMPs
- a a range of accessories that complement them, such as data loggers, recorders, SMS alarm management modules, wireless, featuring local keyboard and LCD display, etc.
- Operating temperature 0 ° C to + 15 ° C / - 10 ° C to - 25 ° C
- V230 / 1 / Hz50 power supply