Dental Film-Screen QA Test Phantom
The QUART dent FS test phantom is designed to be used for acceptance and routine testing in conventional dental x-ray applications ranging from intra-oral to panoramic and cephalometric equipment.
The QUART dent FS holder is available to use the phantom also for OPG and Ceph modalities.
The QUART dent II phantom and holder comply with IEC 61223-3-4 and IEC 61223-2-7, DIN 6868-151 and DIN 6868-5 as well as IPEM, ÖNORM, PN-EN standards and AFSSAPS regulations.The dent II mpc holder is only to be used with the QUART dent II phantom.*
- ATTENUATION OBJECTS: Step Wedge featuring: 0.3 mm Cu / 0.3 mm Cu + 8 mm PTFE / 0.3 mm Cu + 16 mm PTFE according anato-mical attenuation properties
- PANO/CEPH FILTRATION: dent FS holder features integrated 0.5 mm copper filtration
- SLOTS: for screen-film, x-ray dose detector
- CENTER: 3 centring rings to fit variety of tube diameters
- ATTACHMENT: Magnetic attachment of phantom and holder at conventional Pano and Ceph units
- Fail-safe hook – if no metal surface is present
- SIZE: dent II: 80 x 80 x 3.2 mm (L x W x H)
- Optical Density
- Radiation Field Alignment
- Artefacts, Image Flaws