QUART dent/digitest 2.1
Dental 2D Test Phantom
The QUART dent/digitest line of phantoms is designed to be used for QA/QC acceptance and routine testing in digital dental x-ray applications ranging from intra-oral, panoramic and cephalometric equipment.
The phantoms comly with IEC 61223-3-4 and IEC 61223-2-7, DIN 6868-151 and DIN 6868-5 as well as IPEM, ÖNORM, PN-EN standards and AFSSAPS regulations.
Phantoms feature notch for optional customised dent/digi H OPG holder. Separable design allows use for all dental modalities.Slit to slide out intra-oral sensor without pulling the cable. Also enables secure sensor cable routing. 2-point fitting for cephalometric systems.
- INTERNAL FILTRATION: 6.0 mm standard compliant aluminium filtration
- LOW-CONTRAST RESOLUTION: 4 objects (Ø 2.5/2/1.5/1 mm)
- HIGH-CONTRAST RESOLUTION: Line pair bar pattern (2.5/2.8/3.1/5.0/5.8/6.3 Lp/mm; 0.05 Pb / 45°)
- SLOTS: for digital storage screen, intra-oral sensor, dose detector
- CENTER: 3 centring rings to fit variety of tube diameters
- SIZE: 80 x 80 x 3.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Spatial Resolution
- Low Contrast Resolution
- Radiation Field Alignment
- Image Homogeneity
- Dose Equivalent
- Artefacts, Image Flaws, etc.