PTA Balloon Catheter
- PrincipleTM PTA balloon catheter, intended to be used for the treatment of stenotic or occlusive lesions in various arteries, excluding coronary, cervical and cerebral vessels, to improve blood flow. It is also indicated for stent post-dilatation in the peripheral vasculature.
- Small balloon crossing profile and hydrophilic coating provide a reliable crossability for tight lesion and tortuous anatomy
- Laser bonding and smooth transition intended to improve outstanding crossability and trackability
- The seamless polymer shaft provides good support and offers impressive pushability, adequate kink resistance and fast deflation times
- Wide range of balloon diameters 1.5-10mm and lengths 20-210mm cover all clinical needs
- Three kinds of guidewire compatible 0.014"/0.018"/0.035"
- OTW and RX options available