The Visionflex ProEX Desktop telehealth hub goes way beyond video conferencing to deliver the next generation of remote medical care.
It is specifically designed and engineered to enable health practitioners all over the world to confidently carry out detailed medical examinations on patients based in regional, remote, rural and urban areas.
The state-of-the-art device features:
- High-quality live video and imaging capabilities
- Integrated video conferencing software with built-in webcam and microphone
- Interchangeable probes can be used to conduct visual medical examinations such as general imaging, wound management, dental, ophthalmology, dermatology, and others
- A range of data focused clinical examinations with Bluetooth devices such as ECG, Pulse Oximeter, Blood Pressure Monitor, Thermometer and Blood Glucose meter
- 10” 16:10 TFT LCD with intuitive touch screen
- Powerful patient data management software and archiving system
- Storage of patient data using encrypted solid-state drive
- Multiple inputs including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, DVI, HDMI, S-Video and Composite Video
- Lightweight, compact, portable, ergonomic design, weighing just 3.7kg that packs into an easy to transport carry case.
- HIPAA and GDPR compliant
- Integration-ready with all major electronic health record systems (EHRs)
- Wound management
- Blood pressure