Prodrobot - Automated Gait Trainer
Prodrobot automated gait trainer is the active medical device designed for the rehabilitation of the lower limbs of patients with gait dysfunctions.
PRODROBOT IS DEDICATED:
- to use as a standing frame,
- for patients suffering from paraplegia,
- for persons with stroke affecting gait impairment,
- for people with Parkinson’s disease with the slowdown, muscle stiffness and impaired motility disorders of gait and postural,
- in disorders of gait and posture in polyneuropathies of different reasons (toxic, metabolic, and autoimmune nature as Guillain-Barre syndrome) with muscle weakness of varying severity including a flaccid paralysis,
- for patients with cerebral palsy, in which movement disorders mainly consist of muscle weakness and spasticity,
- for patients with muscular diseases such as muscular dystrophy with progressive weakness and atrophy of muscles.
Prodrobot is controlled by buttons on the control panel. The display screen shows commands, operating parameters and messages.
Several exercises are available with adjustable intensity, adjusted to the needs of the patient.