MAGNETOLITH for EMTT
Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Therapy (EMTT) for regeneration and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders
Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Therapy (EMTT) with the MAGNETOLITH opens up new possibilities in regeneration and rehabilitation. The areas of application include diseases of the musculoskeletal system such as lower back pain and tendinopathies of the rotator cuff or achilles tendon.
EMTT differs from general forms of magnetic field therapy or PEMF due to the high oscillation frequency of 100 – 300 kHz. This property enables a high penetration depth (18 cm) and a large range of indications.
At a glance
- Non-invasive, ambulant therapy - no reported side effects
- Wide range of therapeutic applications
- High oscillating frequency with deep penetration
The MAGNETOLITH in daily practice
Treatment with MAGNETOLITH is comfortable and straightforward:
- The patient does not have to undress
- Effective fatigue-free work for the user
- Applicator positioning by hand or with the flexible holding arm
- A treatment session lasts between 5 – 20 minutes depending on the indication
- Adjustable frequency up to 10 pulses/s