PLATINIUM 3D TRACTION
PLATINIUM 3D TRACTION TABLE
Modern traction table for cervical and lumbar spine with three dimensional correction arrangement of laying surface using precise gas springs. Platinum allows to perform static, harmonic and intermittent traction. Touch screen panel greatly simplifies treatment process and patient database allows quick access to information about the progress in therapy and used treatment parameters.
PLATINIUM is used for:
– Prolapsed intervertebral disc (PID),
– Intervertebral disc degeneration/disease,
– Reduced joint mobility (stiffness of soft tissue),
– Hypermobility spondylitis (including blocking of zygapophysial joints),
– Nerve roots compression,
– Sciatica and shanks pain.
Three dimensional adjustment of the table bed,
Safe dosage of traction forces, with preset maximum, impassable values for each of the traction treatment in the supine or prone position,
Symmetrical and asymmetrical traction,
Modern and efficient solution for cervical traction (no load on tempo-romandibular joints),
Table lumbar part is electrically extended during traction, which eliminates the friction force between the patient and table,
Adjustable parameters: type of traction, force, time in which the force will be increased to the max value or decreased, escalation, treatment time, duration of active phase and the time interval,
Possibility to save own treatment programs,
7’’ colour touch screen on a movable support arm,
Set of accessories included (2 stabilization belts, adjustable footrest, remote emergency shutdown button),
Wide variety of upholstery colours.
2 pcs. – Belts: (08.022.003)
● One to stabilize the lumbar spine
● One to stabilize the toracic spine
1 pc. – Stool (08.501.003)
Power supply: 160 W
Power input: 110-240 V / 50-60 Hz
Weight: 145 Kg
Dimensions (L x W): 227 x 73 cm
Electronical adjustable Height: 58-88 cm
Safety Class: I B
3 Parts table with:
– Section for head with adjustable position: -44° and +36°
– Section for chest
– Section for pelvic and legs with adjustable position:
● Headrest: -44° and +36°
● Flexion/Extension: -14° and +12°
● Adduction/Abduction: -20° and +20°
● Internal/External rotat.: -12° and +12°
Kinds of traction: constant and harmoniuous
Maximum strenght of the cervical traction: 18 Kg.
Maximum strenght of lumbar traction: 90 Kg.
Adjustable following parameters: type of traction, power, speed, escalation, time of treatment, active phase and break time
Possibility to program: programmable traction phase sequence in a single operation
Display: 7” color touch screen display
Maximum load: 150 Kg.