Product short description:
1. Heavy duty carriage mounted on 4 swivel castors, two with brake and two with anti-static wheel.
2. Both sections fitted with non-removable padded upholstery.
3. Backrest angle adjustable via secured pawl and gear ratchet, safe for patient and operator.
4. When fully extended, both sections align to perfectly flat surface.
5. Transfer bars connect all lower distal portions of the 4 castors, providing maximal structural strength.
6. Base of stretcher fit with large meshed utility shelf.
7. Shelf is securely fixed, free from shaking and vibrations during transport.
8. With fold-away side rails.
9. Protective bumpers at all four corners.
10. Head-end side has removable height adjustable IV-pole, height is set with robust clamp with heavy knob.
11. Fixings of the fold-away side rails and IV-pole is solid steel and welded to the frame of the stretcher.
1. High resistance to corrosion (tropical environment).
2. Frame: epoxy coated tubular steel.
3. Part comply, high-density polyurethane foam padded upholstery , but density is 35kg/m3.
4. Cover: artificial leather cover, flexible highly tear resistant, anti-static, flame retardant, disinfectant- and liquid proof, washable.
5. Caster frame/bracket: steel.
6. Caster brake: wheel and rotational lock.
7. Caster wheel: single wheel, mold-on type, non-hooded (for easy maintenance), anti-static (for 2).
8. Wheel bearing: sealed bearing in the swivel and the wheel.
9. Swivel is ball-bearing.