Optima CLX Miller Laryngoscope Blade Range
The Optima CLX laryngoscope blades belong to the industry leading Optima family of blades, exclusively available from Timesco. They are made from high grade stainless steel & incorporate an exceptional glass ﬁbre optic replaceable core, allowing maximum light from Timesco Xenon or XLED laryngoscope handles.
The Optima laryngoscope blades are fully autoclavable and available in Macintosh and Miller designs. These are the most popular designs.
The Optima laryngoscope blades are supplied with an extensive 5 year guarantee; our mark of quality that you can trust.
Miller designs feature a straight blade, are inserted over the epiglottis and moved laterally to expose the laryngeal cavity and vocal cords. The smaller sizes 000, 00, 0 and 1 are preferred by clinicians for paediatric and infant use.
- A green, ﬁbre optic ISO 7376 ﬁtting metal block.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure ﬁtting.
- Highly polished 4mm replaceable, glass ﬁbre core for focused illumination. It has a one piece snap in/out ﬁbre core for easy cleaning and replacement. No tools required.
- Atraumatic distal end.
- Fully autoclaveable metal blade with an anti-glare satin ﬁnish.
- Covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner. See website for full terms and conditions.
- The ﬁbre core is positioned to oﬀer the least obstructive view.
- Clear product information etched on the blade.
Product Code Description Measurements
2970.185.02 Optima CLX Miller Size 000 60mm x 11.5mm
2970.185.03 Optima CLX Miller Size 00 66.5mm x 11.5mm
2970.185.05 Optima CLX Miller Size 0 77mm x 11.5mm
2970.185.10 Optima CLX Miller Size 1 101.5mm x 12mm
2970.185.15 Optima CLX Miller Size 2 153mm x 15mm
2970.185.20 Optima CLX Miller Size 3 197mm x 15mm
2970.185.25 Optima CLX Miller Size 4 205mm x 17mm