Onescreen - 1 Panel Dip Card - (ZOLP) Ambien
The OneScreen Dip Card consistently runs faster competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites at specific cutoff levels in human urine.
· CE Marked, Health Canada, Forensic Use Only
· Available to test up to 40 different drugs
· Easier to Interpret, More Accurate, and Reads Faster.
· 99% Accuracy
· Instant Results, read negatives within 1 minute & positives in 5 minutes
· 24 Month Shelf Life from Date of Manufacture
These are screening devices only and although very accurate if you get a positive we recommend a certified lab for LC-MS/MS Confirmation. For more information dial 1-866-526-2873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These drug tests are intended for workplace testing & forensic use ONLY (not FDA cleared or CLIA waived) intended for employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. Military).
ONESCREEN AMBIEN (ZOLP) Rapid Dip Card
- Read results at 5 minutes, the results are stable for 1 hour
- 10 ng/mL cut-off
- Comparable to Lab Tests
- Forensic Use Only
ZOLPIDEM / ZOLP
- Zolpidem (brand names Ambien, Ambien CR, Intermezzo, Stilnox, Stilnoct, Sublinox, Hypnogen, Lunata, Zonadin, Sanval, Zolsana and Zolfresh) is a prescription medication used for the treatment of insomnia and some brain disorders.
- It is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic of the imidazopyridine class that potentiates GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, by binding to GABAA receptors at the same location as benzodiazepines.
- It works quickly, usually within 15 minutes, and has a short half-life of two to three hours.
- Zolpidem has not adequately demonstrated effectiveness in maintaining sleep, unless delivered in a controlled-release (CR) form.
- However, it is effective in initiating sleep.
- Its hypnotic effects are similar to those of the benzodiazepine class of drugs, but it is molecularly distinct from the classical benzodiazepine molecule and is classified as an imidazopyridine.
- Zolpidem has slight muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant properties, but has not been approved for use in muscle relaxation or seizure prevention.
- This is because the dosage of drug needed to cause muscle relaxation is 10 times the sedating dose, and the dosage needed for preventing seizures is 20 times the sedating dose; high dosages are more likely to cause unpleasant side effects such as hallucinations and amnesia.