Oncoera Vial vented vial adapters neutralizes vial pressure to minimize aeresols and surface contamination, and eases drug extraction with its hydrophobic filter. Thus, hospital personnel, preparation and working environment are protected.
- It is designed to provide safe and easy transfer of medicines.
- It maintains the sterility of the drugs.
- It reduces the risk of infection and cross-contamination.
- It has a perfect structure that allows comfortable and safe grip.
- It has a snap-on structure that provides complete locking with the vial ( REF VA101F.20 ).
- It encircles the vial.
- It has special design that prevents decay of cork stopper into the vial ( REF VA101F.20 ).
- The cannals that allow the full withdrawal of the preparation.
- 0.2 micron hyphrophobic double filtration system balancing the negative pressure in the vial. · Low dead space and high flow rate.
- Product ranges – 13 mm / 14 mm / Universal / Micro