Icon-3: Smart, Elegant, Innovative
The Icon-3 is a smart, 3-part differential hematology analyzer that sets new standards in terms of features, functions and style. This iconic laboratory device combines cutting edge technology with a fresh and elegant design. The Icon 3 provides a 22-parameter complete cell blood count report that includes histograms for WBC, RBC and PLT.
What makes this device special and innovative is its microfluidics technology that enables to reduce reagent consumption by approximately 75% compared to other analyzers on the market. Furthermore, the Icon-3 has not only one of the smallest dimensions (280 x 216 x 320 mm) within its class, but it measures capillary blood samples as well, which allows it to be used in Emergency Departments, Pediatrics Departments, in ICUs or in private clinics. The Norma Icon-3 has definitely changed the hematology landscape: there is no other analyzer like the Icon.
Highlights and Best Features
- 3-part differential hematology analyzer that provides a 22-parameter complete blood cell count report
- Open and closed tube sampling
- Possible to measure from capillary samples
- Volumetric impedance method for detection of whiteblood cells (WBC) and red blood cells (RBC) and photometrical method for the measurement of hemoglobin (HGB) levels
- Compact size - the smallest hematology analyzer ever manufactured
- Extremely low reagent consumption - 75% less compare to other analyzers on the market
- Reagent packs are available for 100 and 500 tests
- Smallest sample volume processing - 2.5 µL processed whole blood
- 10.1” LCD touch screen – easy to use, straightforward navigation
- No user maintenance actions needed
- Remote Access – a convenient online diagnostic tool
You can find more details and specifications on Icon-3's product page.