Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
NEXUS LT pendant
NEXUS LT ceiling pendants are designed to integrate the supply of medical gases, electricity and communications, and are specially indicated for use in surgical areas, critical care and neonatal units.
- The pendant consists of a support to the ceiling and a horizontal profile containing six isolated compartments (three in version LT-S) with an installation capacity of the necessary supply required for each project.
- Its design allows to have gas outlets in working arrangement, allowing you to connect the flowmeters and vacuum regulators directly when the situation demands, avoiding in such cases, the connection by flexible pipes.
- They are complemented by twistable racks of different heights, with trays and drawers, as well as various accessories of our line of rails.
Characteristics of the NEXUS LT pendants:
• Materials: Structure and covers made from extruded aluminium forming six independent and verifiable compartments (three in version LT-S). Translucent polycarbonate covers and
polystyrene end covers.
• Dimensions: The dimensions are 414 mm deep (317 mm in version-S), 255 mm high and
500 mm long (horizontal profile), although the latter may be adjusted to each client's needs. The height of the whole set may vary depending on the project.
• Treatments: Main body lacquered in RAL 9010 and the horizontal removable covers to choose from RAL 3003, RAL 6019, RAL 5015, RAL 7035, RAL 1013 or even RAL 9010 (as the main body).
• Optional Equipment available:
Indirect lighting with T5 or LED technology (up to 75% savings in consumption and life
higher than 30.000 h compared to the 3000 of a conventional tube)
The treatments of the electrical mechanisms to choose from RAL 1013, RAL 7016, RAL 9006 or RAL 9010.
Possibility of integration of other mechanisms according to needs.
Integration of medical gases according to the outlet model specified by the client.
Installation of a technical rail for anchoring accessories (see rail systems section) with loading capacity of 25 kg/m.
Racks with drawers and trays. The total weight of each rack with its equipment installed is limited to 150 kg, which permits a payload higher than 100 kg per rack.