Design Benefits :
Myringotomy kit is set of different instruments including ear ventilation tube use to perform myringotomy procedure. Myringotomy is a surgical procedure of the eardrum or tympanic membrane. The procedure is performed by making a small incision through the layers of tympanic membrane and place ear ventilation tube to release middle ear fluid.
- Micro Ear Alligator Forceps - It useful in grasping small particles or removing items from ear canal.
- Myringotomy Knife - It is used to make an incision in the tympanic membrane (ear drum) into which Ear Ventilation Tube can be placed.
- Jobson Horne Probe – It used to hook out wax or foreign bodies from the ear canal.
- Rosen Inserter - It is used to hook out wax or foreign bodies from the ear canal as well Developed with surgeons to aid grommet insertion
- Suction tube for ear disposable - Suction tubes for Ear are designed for suction of fluid and other media from the ear.
- Suction controller - During the suction procedure it is define in which level suction will perform for that precise suction level suction controller is require.
- Ear specula - Ear Specula is a funnel shaped with oblique end which inserted into the auditory canal of the ear, allowing to look at the ear canal and ear drum
- Ear ventilation tube – It is used to let fluid trapped behind the eardrum drain, which helps prevent ear infections (otitis media).