Our Mobilizer® Norbert combines the functions of a stretcher and a mobilisation wheelchair. NORBERT allows a patient to sit up safely and securely, as our patented length-adjustment function removes the need to reposition the patient when moving them from a lying to a seated position.
- Seating concept with length adjustment and tilted seat: The patient remains in a stable position while the backrest is being tilted, shearing forces on the patient’s back are avoided, and the strain on care staff is reduced as the need for bedding and repositioning is minimised.
- Optional height adjustment, regardless of the chair’s position, allows carers to work ergonomically and has a positive psychological benefit: the patient is “at eye level” with their surroundings.
- The use of viscoelastic padding relieves pressure and helps protect the patient when sitting for long periods.
- Removable padding sections and covers that can be wiped down with disinfectant allow easy cleaning to ensure the highest hygiene standards can be maintained.
- Pivoting armrests allow barrier-free transfer to and from the chair, even from a tilted lying position. This is especially helpful for patients with limited respiratory capacity.
- The footrest can be raised or lowered according to the patient’s size.