MOBILIZER® MEDIOR – VERTICALISATION FOR INITIAL MOBILISATION
Our mobilisation wheelchair Mobilizer® MEDIOR is a universal therapy device with sitting, lying and stand-assist functions. The ability to move patients seamlessly through a range of therapeutically sound positions is a key criterion in supporting active patient mobilisation in accordance with the latest findings in the fields of therapy and care-giving.
- The Medior facilitates the movement of a patient from a lying to a standing position via a seated position.
- The chair’s movement recalls the natural motion of standing up, giving the patient a feeling of familiarity and security.
- The height-adjustment function allows carers to work ergonomically in any of the chair’s positions and also has a positive psychological benefit: the patient is “at eye level” with their surroundings.
- The use of viscoelastic padding relieves pressure and protects the patient’s skin when sitting for long periods. High-quality artificial leather is used as the cover material, which is easy to clean and suitable for use with disinfectant.
- Pivoting armrests allow for smooth patient transfer to and from the chair, even from a tilted lying position.
- The footrest can be raised or lowered according to the patient’s size.