Microstar Microscope Series OM-100
Our 0M-100 Microscope was specially designed to be used in ENT. With a great image quality and thanks to a new optic system the OM-100 Microscope provides the best clearness, resolution and focal range.
The equipment has an enhanced maneuverability thanks to a floating pantographic arm. Joints mounted on bearings guarantee smooth movements as well as great stability (WBS, weight balance system).
We provide 3 illumination options, all of them through a 7-mm diameter fiber optic cable:
- 150 watts Standard halogen (double lamp)
- 80 watts LED: the newest in illumination, white, cold, high intensity Light and 50,000-useful-hour LED. At present, it is the most convenient illumination option.
- 180 watts Xenon lamp, the most intense, white and brilliant light available in the market.
- Floor mounted with rolling base
- Ceiling mounted
- Wall mounted
- Table mounted (temporal bone laboratories)
- Binoculars: straight standard (inclined / ergobinocular inclinable 180º optional)
- 200, 250 and 400 mm objective lens available, all with integrated fine focus.
- 5 step magnification changer (4 / 6 / 10 / 16 / 25x)
- Q 25 mm wide angle eyepieces with diopters correction
- Green filter
- Long pantographic arm (+ 25 cm)
- Extension device for standard pantographic arm
- Binocular rotating ring
- Lens protection ring
- Sterilizable covers kit
- One and two port image splitter.
- Assistant binocular
- Procam TV camera SD and HD .
- Adaptor for digital photographic camera
- Stand for placing monitor on top of microscope column.
- Endodigi Software for digital patient recording and image filing.