The silicon detector for small photon and all electron fields
The microSilicon is a new silicon solid state detector with an optimized design. It can perfectly be used for the scanning of small photon fields thanks to its ingenious characteristics.
It is a non-shielded detector that extends its field of application to electron fields of all sizes.
- THE silicon detector for small photon fields
- Unshielded diode, perfectly suited for electrons
- Excellent dose stability (@6MV only 0.1%/kGy)
- Very small detector to detector variation
- Very low dose per pulse dependence
- Very small sensitivity variation with temperature
- Improved water equivalence