Global Medical Directory is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Microbiological safety cabinet KTB-NS
Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product

Microbiological safety cabinet KTB-NS

Microbiological safety cabinet with vertical laminar flow, protects the item of work, operater and environment from contamination. Operating is done using microprocessor controlled parameters from the control panel.

Operation principle:

Microbiological safety cabinet circulates 70% of contaminated air through one HEPA filter and exhausts remaining 30% through other HEPA filter. This air flow performance makes the system suitable for Biosafety level 1, 2 and 3.

Additional equipment:

  • UV bactericide light
  • Electrical socket in the workspace 230 V
  • Differential pressure gauge for HEPA filter control
  • Connections for media (gas, air, vacuum, water)
  • Work hours counter
  • UV light work hours counter
  • Base stand (height: sitting 750 mm, standing 950 mm)