Maternal Monitor JPD-600P (7inch)
- Lightweight, space-saving, easy operations and can be laid on a flat surface or mounted on wall.
- It can meet the need of whole stages of labor (including antepartum and intrapartum monitoring for fetus and mother)
- Interface of parameters of FHR, TOCO, Fetal movement, ECG, SPO2, Doctor event marker, time,volume,battery indication, patient No. display, support pause and playback .
- Alarms for fetal tachycardia or bradycardia, low power and printing paper missing, the alarm setting can be adjusted based on needs.
- 7 inch TFT color screen and folding up to 90 degrees.
- Built-in long-life, HD thermal printer which automatically identifies 112 mm and 152 mm thermal printing paper at any size.
- DSP technology, real-time identify and measurement for FHR, accurate and reliable results. It features a highly sensitive multi-chip wide-beam pulse probe which is durable, low power and safe in use.
- The probe is built-in FAS (Fetal Acoustic Stimulator) and support water-proof and highly sensitive.
- It features an automatic grading function.
- It features a fetal movement displaying and printing function – print, manual and automatic fetal movement recording are available.
- 40 hours data storage which can be playback and printed.
- Special patient event and clinical event marking button.
- It has a built-in 16.8V lithium battery applicable for both AC and DC.
- It supports both cable and wireless network connection and can be used with the central monitoring station to set up a network system.
- Apply voltage 100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz.