Lung Exerciser - 3 Ball Spirometer
Breathing can be hard after you had a surgery.It is often observed that patients can take only short and, shallow breaths. Breathing in such a manner makes it difficult to carry air to the lungs resulting in accumulation of fluid and mucus in the lungs. Our incentive 3-ball spirometer assists patients to practice taking deep breaths, which can help open your airways and prevent fluid or mucus from building up in your lungs,making it easier for you to breathe and assure faster recovery.
Our 3-ball incentive spirometer is a breathing / lung exerciser which is a flow-oriented device, provides an indirect indicator "Ball" of the patient's inspired volume. It aids in strengthening the respiratory musculature and to help restore and maintain lung capacity by encouraging slow and deep breathing.
Features of our 3-Ball Spirometer:
- Color-coded balls in each three chambers prove to be visual incentive to the patient.
- Air flows into single channel, when it passes through the chamber; it raises each of the three balls depending on the flow inhaled per second.
- Connecting tube with 12mm OD connector and mouth piece.
- Flow rates 600ml/sec, 900ml/sec, and 1200ml/sec by using different colors of ball for easy identification of the flow rates.
- Can be dis-assembled into parts for cleaning and disinfection.
- Non-sterile, individually packed in a box.
- Compact, high quality break-resistant plastic, 3-ball incentive spirometer.
- Deep Breathing Exerciser for comprehensive respiratory fitness.
- Helps achieve optimum lung capacity and restoring disrupted breathing patterns.
- ABS for chamber, PE for ball and mouthpiece and EVA for tubing.
The full product range with catalogues available on www.angiplast.com