Laboratory stabilizers and ovens that meet your demands
LTE ovens are designed to meet the increasing demands of today's laboratory and process facility, they offer maximum flexibility and unparalleled performance.
This product is widely regarded to represent excellent value for money as it combines outstanding reliability and build quality. Customer confidence is further assured by the company's well established reputation as a leading expert in the design and manufacture of laboratory and process ovens.
OP Series Ovens / Sterilizers
OP Ovens provide solid build quality and reliable performance and are ideal for a wide range of laboratory, research and industrial applications.
Available in sizes from 60 to 250-litres and a wide operating temperature range. Available with Uni and Multi-program control systems. Mutli-progam controls offer segment programming including ramps, dwells, stop and repeat functions. In order to take up minimal floor space, all models except the 250-litre can be stacked
Capacities: 60, 100, 150 and 250-litres
Air Movement: Natural Convection and Fan Circulated options
Control System: Uni and Multi-program options
- Temperature Range Amb+10°C to 250°C
- PID control with display of actual and set temperatures
- Stainless steel radiused interiors
- Adjustable shelf positions
- Adjustable vent
- Auto-recovery options
- Class 2 over temperature protection
- Timers as standard on Uni-Program models
Large Capacity Laboratory Ovens / Sterilizers
LTE's large capacity ovens and sterilizers offer precise control and are designed to meet the ever increasing demands of the modern laboratory and process facility.
- Process and delayed start timers each programmable from 1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes.
- Up to 3 time/temperature profiles can be programmed within one cycle.
- Class 2 Over-temperature protection
- Fan circulated
- Available in 480, 750 and 1000-litres sizes
- Temperature range 40-250C