Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
LABORATORY HIGH TEMPERATURE STERILIZER
Laboratory & Industrial Application
The Laboratory High Temperature Steam Sterilizer CISA according the regulations of the laboratory or industrial application is installed in the clean area with pass through access of the sterile area. There is also a possibility according the request of the client to be installed only in the clean or sterile area.
All pre-programmed cycles are validated as per EN285 standards. The customer can also run validation using the included validation ports for customer cycles according UNI EN ISO 17665-1.
The autoclave has programmed different cycles, depending on its application.
The cycles are as follows:
1. Sterilization cycle at 134°C for general porous loads, emptyglassware and generally all load that is temperature-proof
2. Sterilization cycle at 121°C for general porous loads, empty glassware and generally all load that is temperature-proof
3. Sterilization cycle at 121°C for liquids with natural cooling
4. Sterilization cycle at 121°C for open bottles or bottles that are not hermetically closed
5. Sterilization cycle at 121°C for bottles that are hermetically closed
6. Sterilization cycle at 121°C for open bottles or bottles that are not hermetically closed
7. Disinfection cycle at 115°C for general porous loads, empty glassware and all load that is temperature-proof
8. Flash cycle at 134°C
9. Flowing steam cycle
10. Inactivation cycle for potential high pathogenic material
11. Steam penetration test cycle (Bowie & Dick)
12. Vacuum leak test
13. Open cycle (from 01 to 60 programmable cycles; must be validated; password protected)