JY/CPR300 Infant CPR Training Manikin (Wireless)
- Chest external compression with alarm warning
- Simulate standard airway opening
- Artificial mouth to mouth respiration (insufflations) with alarm warning
- Operating period: Ratio of compression and respiration is 30:2/singe person or 15:2/ two persons, 5 cycles of CPR operation need to be completed.
- Operating frequency: the newest international standard: at least 100 times/min.
- Operating mode: Training
- Brachial artery reaction: manually squeeze the bulb to simulate the brachial artery pulse.
- Working condition: adopts 220V external power source, or use 4 pcs 1# battery for field training.