J 08 OA Knee Support (Neoprene)
OA Knee Support (Neoprene) is designed scientifically to provide counter force to correct varus or valgus thrust along with some offloading action. It helps to allay pain within a few weeks of use. It can also correct mild to medium varus/ valgus deformity of the knee with a prolonged use.
It offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and the rigid side support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
- Perfect lateral splinting.
- Simple mechanism for counter force
- Controlled four way compression
- Provides therapeutic warmth
- It is made from Neoprene bonded nylon fabric, which is four way stretchable. It provides optimal compression, more comfort, good grip and better durability. It has appealing aesthetics with good color fastness. It retains body heat for pain relief and quicker healing. Top layer with unbroken loops offers a versatile closing system for a firm grip and universal sizing.
- Rigid Bi axial hinge mimics the natural knee joint provides good offloading action and free flexion movement. It supports the cruciate ligament at all flexion angels.
- Lateral Elasticized band pprovides counter force to correct Varus or valgus thrust. Corrects mild to medium Varus or valgus deformity on prolonged use. Allay’s pain in osteoarthritis of knee.
- Wrap around anterior opening design and hook-loop closing system ensures easy wearing and removal. It allows customized compression, enhanced grip and better sizing flexibility. Good for even swollen or asymmetric knees. Easy for geriatric patients. Anti tourniquet strapping ensure no construction to blood flow but better grip of the product to the body. Anatomical shape ensures good grip around the knee but bo bunching on knee bending.
- Anterior patellar opening with patellar buttress relieves patellar pressure, holds the patella in position, provides massaging action for increased blood flow and quicker healing.