I.V. Catheter for Infants and Neonates
Miniature IV catheter with a small, fine and smooth design for use in infants
(children below 1 year of age) and neonates (children below 1 month of age).
- Small wings and absence of injection port permits easy handling.
- Large internal diameter for increased flow rate and reduced peel back effect.
- Siliconized needle tip for atraumatic tissue penetration.
- Transparent flashback chamber for easy visualization of blood.
- Available in size 24G.
- Disposable, sterile and non-pyrogenic.
- Sealed blister packing.