Hospitalization Bedhead CLASSIC
CLASSIC is a wall bedhead able to incorporate the supply of medicinal gases, electric, telephone, computer communications and nurse call, as well as providing indirect light and for reading to the patient's bed.
- With basic components, our technical office will adapt dimensions, colours and the final equipment to the specific needs of each project upon demand.
Characteristics of the hospitalization bedhead CLASSIC:
- Manufactured with aluminium profiles forming three independent compartments lacquered in White RAL 9010 the main body and for the removable covers to choose from a Beige RAL 1013, Red RAL 3003, Blue RAL 5015, Green RAL 6019, Grey RAL 7035, or white RAL 9010 (like the main body). Cover ends in ABS White RAL 9010.
- The dimensions are 117 mm in depth , 238 mm in height and 1600 mm in length, although the latter can be adjusted to each client's needs.
- Available equipment:
- Reading light of 14 w T5 (available other powers and LED).
- Indirect light of 28 w T5 (available other powers and LED).
- Electrical plug, buttons, switches, RJ45 and all kinds of electric mechanisms with finish to choose from between White RAL 9010, Beige RAL 1013, Black RAL 7016 or Metallic Grey RAL 9006.
- Equipotential plug.
- Handset at 24V with 2 or 3 push buttons with pictograms, to turn the lights on and off and the nurse call.
- Possibility of integration of other electric mechanisms according to needs.
- Integration of the medicinal gases according to the kind of outlet specified by the client.
- Installation of technical rail for the anchoring of accessories with capacity of 25 Kg/m. (consult Rail Systems section).
Directive 93/42/CEE - CE IIb
EN ISO 11197:2009