Hospital emergency cart
The hospital emergency cart is especially designed for hospital use. Its sturdy and light aluminium structure and its large diameter wheels provide great agility in its movements.
- It has a metallic drawer, a flat upper shelf for placement of the defibrillator, back bridles to hold the oxygen cylinder, dropper holder and various rails for the placement of multiple accessories (consult Rail Systems).
Characteristics of the hospital emergency cart:
- Structure of 620 x 600 x 1327 mm, manufactured with anodized aluminium profiles.
- Wheels of ø125 mm with total locking.
- Drawer of 540 x 400 x 160 mm.
- Top tray of 540 x 400 mm of stainless steel.
- Weight 35 kg.