HIV RAPID TEST
The HIV TRI-DOT test is a visual, rapid, sensitive and accurate immunoassay for the differential detection of HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies (IgG) in human serum or plasma using HIV-1 & HIV-2 Antigens immobilized on an immunofiltration membrane. The test is a screening test for Anti HIV-1 and HIV-2 and is for in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Rapid visual test ,based on Flow Through Technology.
- Differential detection of HIV-1 & HIV-2.
- Detection of group ‘O’ & subtype ‘C’.
- Use of envelop antigens gp41& C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1 & gp36 for HIV-2.
- 100% sensitivity & 100% specificity as per WHO Evaluation.
- Shelf life 15 months at 2-8°C
- Available in convenient pack sizes-10 Tests, 50 Tests and 100 Tests.
- Results within 3 minutes.
- No instrument required.
- In built quality control dot.