HIT-512: 11.6" all-in-one information terminal for healthcare and iServices
HIT-512 is an 11.6" all-in-one infotainment terminal for healthcare and iServices.
It is powered by the Intel Apollo Lake processor that supports Windows, Android, and Linux operating systems. The HIT-512 can be used for communication between family members via webcam, WiFi, and Ethernet network connectivity. It can also be used to authenticate hospital staff and patients through RFID and Smart Card Reader modules.
HIT-512 is ideal for applications within hospitals, such as nurse calls or bedside information terminals. It is also suitable for other healthcare-related environments such as treatment centers, eldercare, and fitness centers.
- Innovative and ultra-slim design for healthcare and hospitality applications
- All-in-one computer with Intel® Apollo Lake CPU
- IP65 rated front panel
- Supports M.2 2230 WiFi / BT modules and M.2 2242 SSDs
- Supports RFID/NFC/Web Camera/Smart Card Reader
- Supports LED indicator
- Rich optional peripherals – Handset/2nd Smart Card Reader, Barcode Scanner/PoE, RFID/MSR
- Supports 75x75mm VESA mount
- Dual certification (Medical and ITE)