HEPATITIS C VIRUS (HCV) RAPID DETECTION TEST
The 4th Generation HCV TRI-DOT is a rapid, visual, sensitive and qualitative in vitro diagnostic test for the detection of antibodies to Hepatitis C virus in human serum or plasma.
It has been developed and designed with increased sensitivity for core and NS3 antibodies using a unique combination of modified HCV antigen.
- Based on “Flow Through Technology”, which is similar to Elisa technology because of involvement of washing steps at various levels to enhance the specificity.
- Use of highly purified HCV antigens for Core, NS3, NS4, NS5 immobilized on the device.
- Detection of all the subtypes of HCV.
- Results within 3 minutes.
- In built quality control dot which validates the test.
- 100% Sensitivity & 98.9% Specificity as per WHO evaluation.
- Shelf life : 15 months at 2-8°C