HEPATITIS B VIRUS (HBsAg / HBV) RAPID DETECTION TEST
HEPACARD is visual, rapid, sensitive and accurate one step immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) in Human serum or plasma.The assay is intended to be used as an aid in the recognition and diagnosis of acute infections and chronic infectious carriers of the Hepatitis B Virus(HBV).
- Detects all the 11 subtype of HBsAg.
- Antigen Sensitivity- 0.5 ng/ml.
- No sample preparation required.
- See through Device for easy result interpretation.
- Shelf life-18 months at 2-8°C.
- 100% Sensitivity & 99.4% Specificity by WHO Evaluation.