HEPALISA is designed for in - vitro qualitative detection of Hepatitis B Surface antigen (HBsAg) in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood prior to transfusion.
- Detects all the known 11-subtypes of HBV
- Antigen Sensitivity-0.1ng/ml.
- Two step Immunoassay.
- Short protocol: Based on single washing step.
- Assay Procedure: 90 mins.
- Shelf life-15 months at 2-8°C.
- Convenient pack size :96 tests
- Break-away wells for minimal wastage
- Easy interpretation of result
- Sensitivity & Specificity 100% by WHO.