Hemodialysis Blood Tubing Set
Our Blood Tubing Sets for Hemodialysis designed specifically to connect patient with an external system that extracts blood of the patient to the dialyzer and reverts patient’s blood from the dialyzer.
- Consists of 2 parts: Arterial and Venous line which are used during dialysis with attached fistula and dialyzer.
- Unique chambers are there which reduce foaming, increase air removal and do not trap EPO (Erythropoietin). This helps in ensuring secure machine fit and less incidence of wet out.
- Color coded ergonomic clamps and dialyzer connectors with tethered caps that are seal tightly for disposal.
- Kink resistant tubing eases handling and ensures fast priming.
- EO Sterile, Non-Toxic and Pyrogen Free.
- Blood Tubing with Transducer also available.
- Also available in any configuaration as per customer's requirement for various dialysis machines.
The full product range with catalogues available on www.angiplast.com