Hematologic Malignancy NGS kit HEMEaccuTest™
Genetic variants screening for hematologic malignancies
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) | Acute Lymphoid Leukemia (ALL) | Multiple Myeloma (MM) | Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MDS/MPN) | Lymphoma
Hematologic malignancy refers to malignant tumors that occur in blood, blood vessels, lymph nodes, lymphatic organs, and constitute a variety of gene instability such as gene mutation, rearrangement, and amplification.
While existing gene analysis technology only confirms the presence of certain mutations in cancer genes, diagnosis using NGS technology makes it possible to analyze the major gene mutation patterns of patients and identify the side-by-side variations to enable personalized diagnosis. HEMEaccuTestTMis a product for detecting and analyzing mutations in blood cancer-related genes using NGS.
- Composed of 108 genes based on international guidelines such as WHO, NCCN and ELLN
- Obtain high coverage uniformity across all targets
- More efficient detection of cancer-causing mutations
- High reproducibility and increased depth of coverage
- Support data analysis, clinical reports and therapy guidance information
- Provide software for automated analysis