CO2 laser for vaginal rejuvenation and stress urinary incontinence
INTERmedic launches a new laser solution for comprehensive wellness of women’s intimate area: the GyneLase™ system with fractional CO2 laser technology. This revolutionary platform combines the photothermal power of the unique CO2 laser with the delicacy needed in a so sensitive area as the inside of the vagina. GyneLase™ is an effective safe solution without risks or side effects that improves the quality of life of women in which pregnancy, childbirth or menopause have left its trace.
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Vaginal atrophy
- Vaginal relaxation syndrome
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Cosmetic and functional vulvo-vaginal surgery (labioplasty, perianal plastic surgery, genital redesign)
- Human Papiloma Virus (HPV)
- Genital bleaching
Why is GyneLase™ the best choice for gynecology?
GyneLase™CO2 fractional laser causes a controlled and highly precise photothermal effect into the vaginal mucosa, promoting tissue contraction and tightening and returning its natural elasticity to the vaginal canal. The laser energy delivered along the vaginal wall heats the tissue without damaging it and stimulating the production of new collagen in the endopelvic fascia. Procedures are easy to perform, have no complications and patients recover immediatly because nor surgery neither incisions are required. INTERmedic’s GyneLase™is certainly the laser system for comprehensive treatment that women have been waiting for.
Benefits of GyneLase™
- Multidisciplinar versatile upgradeable laser system
- Random pulse pattern. Safe treatments
- Precise dosimetry control (special for the vaginal mucosa)
- Exclusive GynePulse™ and GyneScan™ technology
- Maximum features and precision for surgery
- Intuitive sofware with colour touchscreen
- Accesories specially designed for gynecology. Extensible platform for other indications