Fumovac 700 - Smoke Evacuation
The powerful, compact smoke evacuation device FUMOVAC 700 is designed for continuous operation in surgery and offers an exceptionally low-noise suction capacity of 700 l/min. It fulfi ls the requirements of modern HF, RF, ultrasonic and laser surgery.
The four-stage high-performance fi lter is fi tted with three diff erent sizes of inputs, tailoring it to suction hoses with a diameter of 22 mm (7/8”), 9.5 mm (3/8”) and 6.4 mm (1/4”). The inputs are secured by means of magnetic flaps.
Protection for the OT team
- Targeted evacuation of surgical smoke before it reaches the breathing zone of the OT team
- Prevention of health risks caused by surgical smoke
Improvement of the air quality
- Significant improvement of unpleasant odours thanks to activated carbon filter
- Prevention of health problems such as headaches, nausea, tiredness, feelings of faintness, cardiac arrhythmia and breathing difficulties
No impairment of vision
- Improved view of the operating area, particularly in laparoscopy
Improvement of patient recovery
- Preventing the absorption of individual gas components in the patient’s bloodstream during laparoscopy