Francis AV 4.0 – gynecological
- Examination couch with motorized height adjustment via low voltage 4000N motors.
- The device is built with a sturdy carpentry frame, capable of withstanding enormous loads and stresses.
- All these characteristics allow to have a long-lasting highly manufactured product.
- The frame is designed to avoid any tilt and it is safe also for over-size patients.
- The coating is made out of special leatherette. It is certified as antibacterial and antimycotic and it is easy to clean and sanitize.
- The lying surface can be provided with a removable section without any extra cost.
- This feature is essential for ultrasound scan.
- The lying surface is divided in 3 sections.
- Leg pads on DIN bar. – Equipment code AC110/1
- The backrest can be adjusted from 0° to 70° with a gas spring.
- Removable stainless steel tray for the collection of organic waste. – Equipment code AC155
- The femoral section can be adjusted from 0° to 80° with a gas spring.
- Motorized height adjustment through electric columns.
- Reinforced frame, made out in steel painted with epoxy paint enriched with antibacterial. The colour is customizable upon request – colour chart at page 6.
- Quick release of the backrest, it allows to perform the cpr manoeuvre – Equipment code ac8l.
- Flame retardant leatherette coating UNI 9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM –
- Equipment code AC87/1.
- High density expanded foam mattress.
- 150 mm antistatic and swivable wheels. The directional braking system can be activated by bilateral pedals;
- Centralized directional braking system made out in galvanized steel – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- Equipotential node.
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg through telescopic columns with rectangular section – Equipment code AC152.
- Handset with 4 buttons for the activation of the motors.
- Handset’s inhibition key – Equipment code AC34L.