Low-temperature sterilizer for preparing thermo labile goods and medical products in a low-temperature steam formaldehyde process (FO) in a vacuum in line with and TRGS 513 in health care facilities such as hospitals, practice clinics and industrial suppliers of sterile goods. Even narrow-lumen instruments are prepared perfectly.
Approval-free formaldehyde sterilization (low-temperature steam formaldehyde process).
- One- and two-door version
- Hinged door that swings to the side and has a quick fastener and integrated fan for the quick and even distribution of temperature and effective media
- Surface processing of the inside chamber walls: fine-blasted and with a surface optimized to prevent gas deposits
- Sterilizing chamber made from corrosion and gas-proof light metal alloy
- Outer wall of the chamber heated electrically and heat-insulated.
- Frame and piping made completely from stainless steel
- Continuous evaporator: ensures the even distribution of the active ingredient within the chamber - regardless of the load. That means even narrow-lumen and complex instruments can be sterilized.
- Operator identification and access protection to prevent unauthorized modification of parameters.
- Vacuum pump with gas ejector
- Safety door lock
- Lockable shelf for the supply containers
- Variable temperature procedure (55-75°C)
Ease of use:
- The highest operating safety
- The high standard of safety allows the Formomat PL to be integrated without difficulty in the CSSD.
- Low operating costs
- No disposal costs for the operating media