Forensic, Paternity Test DNA Profiling - IDaccuTest™
● Product Introduction - IDaccuTest
ABI Sanger sequencing-based short tandem repeat (STR) kits
It gives comparable performance data with ABI Identifiler/Globalfiler or Promega PowerPlex.
It was tested in International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) lab.
● STR Technology
DNA regions with short repeat units (usually 2-7 bp in length) are called Short Tandem Repeats(STR). STRs are found surrounding the chromosomal centromere
(the structural center of the chromosomes). STRs have proven to have several benefits that make them especially suitable for human identification.
STRs have become well-known DNA markers for genetic profiling since they are easily amplified by polymerase chain reaction (PCR);
the PCR products of STRs are generally consisteet in amount, making analysis easier.
The smaller size of STR alleles is suitable for use in forensic applications, since DNA degradation in common in forensic samples, interfering PCR amplifications.
The small target amplification of STR and overcome the difficulty in forensic DNA samples.
- Genetic testing kit for personal genetic identification (Forensic / paternity / DNA profiling) compatible with ABI Sanger Sequencer
- Designed to cover all the loci in competitor products
- US CODIS (extended) loci and German core loci are included
- Competitiveness in performance and cost
-Autosomal STR (A-STR)
- DNA Profile
- Paternity test
- Forensic DNA analysis
- CODIS recommended Loci (20 markers)
- STR Loci (16+9) and Anelogenin Contained
- Excellent identification tool
-Y-Chromosome STR (Y-STR)
- Y-STR are found on the male-specific Y chromosome
- Y-STR haplotype frequency across populations for forensic and paternity casework
- Trace familial relationships among males
- To assess paternal relationships
- Sexual assault evidence