CHIKUNGUNYA IgM Microlisa
Chikungunya IgM Microlisa is designed for in vitro qualitative detection of Chikungunya IgM in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood samples suspected for Chikungunya.
- Principle : "MAC Capture ELISA".
- Microwells Elisa test for detection of Chikungunya specific IgM Antibodies in Human serum & plasma.
- Sensitivity: 99.35% & Specificity: 99.93%.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 105 mins.
- Prompt service back-up.
- Longer Shelf life: 24 months at 2-8° C.
- Convenient pack size:48 Tests