Flowmeters appropriate for use in hospitals with gas piped network.
- Available for oxygen and medical air with scales of 4, 6 or 15 l/min 360º orientable to enable their reading.
Characteristics of the flowmeters:
- Manufactured with natural anodized aluminium, polycarbonate, polyamide and brass.
- Available in wall and rail versions with the different European and American connectors (consult connector section).
- Outlet connection DISS 9/16".
- Precision: ± 10 %
- Inlet pressure: 4,5 bar.
- Calibration: 101,3 kPa and 23 ºC.
- Weight: 204 g.
- Dimensions: Ø35 x 150 mm.
- UNE-EN ISO 15002:2008
Ref. 11FLSdee04: 0 to 4 l/min with a maximum flow lower than 8 l/min.
Ref. 11FLSdee06: 0 to 6 l/min with a maximum flow lower than 10 l/min.
Ref. 11FLSdee15: 0 to 15 l/min with a maximum flow lower than 25 l/min.