Cost-effectively printing medical imaging on high grade office media in vibrant colour, the ES6410 DMe combines the high-quality output of an LED printer with embedded DICOM Server, allowing organisations to print directly from medical equipment without the use of conversion software or external print servers. Printing in sizes up to A4, the flexible ES6410 DMe also efficiently produces letters, reports and other general office output.
Medical printer - Print directly from medical equipment
Specially designed for printing medical imaging, the compact ES6410 DMe uses digital LED technology to cost-effectively print on standard media formats in vibrant, HD colour and in sizes up to A4. From nuclear medicine (2D Scintigraphy and 3D SPECT tomography) to ultrasounds, images are easily printed as a patient or client copy.
- Recommended usage - Nuclear medicine, ultrasound
- Handles media from A6 to A4 wide 1200mm banners, from 64 to 250gsm
System integration - Integrates seamlessly with clinical systems using DICOM
The ES6410 DMe contains embedded Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) software, enabling organisations to print directly from medical equipment without the need for conversion software or external print servers.
- On Board Embedded DICOM Print Server
- No limitation of connectable modality number, accepts two simultaneous Print requests
- Behaves like a Film Imager with added Color Capacity
Quality imaging - High-quality, images in HD mono and colour
Combining the cost effectiveness and high-quality output of an LED printer with embedded DICOM software, the ES6410 DMe contains tried-and-tested technology and offers the same reliability, ease of use, low total cost of ownership, media flexibility and high-quality output.
- High-quality non-diagnostic mono and colour printing of medical images
- Specific colour rendering optimised for medical images
Cost-effective - Ideal all-in-one solution for medical imaging and office use
Ideal for medical imaging printing, the versatile ES6410 DMe can also be used for standard office printing such as patient letters, forms and medical reports, reducing the requirement for multiple printers and consumables.
- Fast A4 print speed of 34ppm colour; 36ppm mono
- Maximum paper capacity of 1,460 sheets of 80gsm
- Time to first print in 9 seconds colour, 8 seconds mono
- Consumes less energy than similar printers - just 1.2 watts once in ‘sleep’ mode