The ergoline ers.2 system offers a flexible and comprehensive concept to provide physicians, therapists and sports scientists with maximum comfort in patient care.
A variety of system components such as different training ergometers, ECG telemetry transmitters, and a freely scalable software system can be combined in accordance with individual user preferences. Even with large patient groups, the preparation, actual training, and subsequent evaluation of results can be performed efficiently, safely, and easily.
• system for cardiac rehabilitation
• simultaneous monitoring, control and documentation of training sessions for up to 24 patients per PC
• ECG acquisition via integrated ECG amplifier or telemetry transmitter
• storage of the full-disclosure ECG for all patients/training sessions
• any number of control devices (e.g. ergometers, treadmills, recumbent devices)
• session training with unlimited number of activities
• versatile analytical and comparative options
• comprehensive documentation