Endoscopy Nasal Mask
The patented Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Nasal Mask is an innovative interface to provide supplemental oxygen to patients. This mask contributes to a significant reduction to the incidence of rhinitis symptoms after a gastrointestinal endoscopy with sudation.
- Supply high Fi02. Decrease the incidence of hypoxia.
- Reduce the incidence of rhinitis symptoms.
- Allow direct connect to manual resuscitator.
- Reduces the risk of emesis aspiration from postoperative nausea and vomiting in postanesthesia care unit.
- Latex-free & medical grade DEHP free material.