Passive support arm
Flexibility you need
Flexible assistance system opens up new horizons
Passive support arm for endoscope positioning
- Stepless and sensitive adjustment at the touch of a button
- A stable and wobble-free image increases the surgical quality.
Stable surgical field of view
- The system provides the surgeon with a stable and jitter-free surgical field of view, even in extreme endoscope positions.
- The large range of movement allows you to fully see the site - without restrictions. Your usual way of working does not have to be changed.
Safe and sterile working
- The stable image allows the surgeon to work more relaxed. A sure look at the essentials.
- Even in extreme camera positions, the position is kept arbitrarily long and is therefore far superior to manual camera tracking.
- The front arm is autoclavable. The device itself is covered with a sterile disposable cover.
- Docking to the operating table by means of a quick-release lock is very easy. With a necessary conversion, the arm can be disconnected from the operating table in just a few seconds.
- The arm is hung on the trolley after surgery. The trolley is fully movable and serves as storage for the ENDOFIX.