ELECTRONIC PORTABLE VENTILATOR (EPV 200)
- Assist-control Operation accommodates conscious and semi-conscious patients via invasive or non-invasive ventilation.
- Simple control interface enables treatment by broad range of caregivers.
- Lightweight and durable construction is ideal for use in transport or stockpiling.
- Low maintenance and accessory cost ensure a low cost of ownership.
- A portable mechanical ventilator designed to provide effective ventilation for intubated or non-intubated patients maximizing medical surge response during the initial stages of mass casualty event.
- Gas-powered electronically-controlled ventilator is extremely easy to use is equipped with independent inspiratory time, tidal volume and BPM controls.
- Has built-in Digital Manometer and a full array of pre-set visual and audible safety alarms.