Electronic Insufflator ECONT-0401.5 45 l/min
The insufflator maintains a pneumoperitoneum under extreme conditions for reliability during all laparoscopic procedures. It offers real-time pressure sensing for increased accuracy during a procedure. Active exsufflation in case of continuing excess pressure in the connected body cavity is taken for higher patient safety.
- insufflator 45L L/min gas flow with exsufflation
- automatic computer-supported check on device soft- and hardware when turning the unit on
- internal gas exsufflation valve is activated for automatic reduction of dangerous intra-abdominal overpressure
- big 7” TFT display gives a quick overview of the rated and actual values of gas pressure, gas flow, alarms, etc.
- the setting of the working parameters is made by touching controls on the touch-screen multilanguage menu
- high flow rate capacity of 45 l/min quickly compensates for even big gas losses
- insufflator’s Smart Continuous Flow algorithm ensures insufflation depending on the filling level of the body cavity, thus an optimized filling speed is achieved with fully automatic, situation-related insufflation pressure values. A continuous gas flow provides a filling procedure with small pressure fluctuations in the body cavity and a high average insufflation performance
- for eliminating of post-surgery problems the insufflator is equipped with a high-efficiency gas heating subsystem
- evacuation of smoke and mist generated during electrosurgery and ultrasonic procedures can be made by pressing the footswitch
- the device can be used with gas bottles or central gas supply systems
- Input pressure range 4…100 bars